The circular economy is an economic system that is designed to maximize reusability of products and raw materials and minimize. Value destruction Unlike the current linear system, in which raw materials are converted into products that are destroyed. Following usage
1 Products are produced and sold to the customer.
2 When a product needs to be replaced, it is discarded. Raw materials and useful material will be lost.
1. The Acoustic Factory brings the products temporarily to the customer.
2. If the product needs to be replaced, the Acoustic Factory it out again.
3. The materials of the retrieved product to be processed and re-used for other products, which can be used in other customers. Placed again
4. If this product needs to be replaced, it is again picked up, so the cycle continues.
What are the benefits of circular economy:
• no pressure on liquidity
• the use of healthy materials (special woodwith less Formaldehyde, natural fibers)
• responsibly produced (without child labor, 100% FSC)
• payment only for the benefit and not for possession
Below is a clip in which all facets of circular economy is explained.